RE4 - Opening RE4 - Opening

It Has A Nice Creepy Feel xD

I love the song, especially the little bit of the organ, I just wish it was a little longer ^_^, that's only reason I gave it a 9/10.

5/5 :D

Saturday Night Blues Saturday Night Blues

Epic Piano :D

I love the entrance piano, you never hear pianos like this anymore, this song is wonderful! 11/10, 6/5

-Ricochet Love- -Ricochet Love-

This song = WIN

I love the grungy feel of the entire song, especially the intro. You did this song very well, props for it :D

~EnV~Come Home ~EnV~Come Home

This is really sick

I loved it the moment it started :D 43,000,000/10

Surgery1 Surgery1

Nice

The kick beat in the background seems too loud over everything else. Other than that, It's good, albeit repetitive.

Malficious responds:

yeah it was originally made with the intention of being background music, not something you focus on really that much, so the looping wouldn't have been as noticeable. Yeah the kick beat is loud, but that was the common ground all three tracks had so i wanted it to be obvious, though maybe i over did it a bit, anywho i digress, thanks for the review

The Cave of Antarctica The Cave of Antarctica

Good Name

This song is well put together, I like the soothing feel of it. Soundscapes aren't supposed to have totally hardcore dancing beats or anything, but I like how you combo'd them.

Bunnymajs responds:

Thanks :)

earthbound onett earthbound onett

Good

I like the general simplicity of this song, and my favorite part is around the one minute mark.

nemo11819 responds:

thanks, i try not to over simplify the song, try to keep true to the overall song while adding some of my own things to it.

Zajed|K-Dm - Spirit of Legends Zajed|K-Dm - Spirit of Legends

Sounds wonderfull :D

I love this song, I'm adding to favorites.

This song sounds very peaceful and full of spunk, I really like the guitar in it, as well as the background strings. I have to agree with K-dm, you outdid yourself on this =]

12/10